If you could get all the nutrition you needed in a day with a pill — no worrying about what to eat, no food preparation — would you do it?
Hmmm, this requires a list of pros and cons…
The Pro List:
- Ok, so I’d have loads of spare time freed up by the fact that I would no longer need to plan, shop for and cook my meals.
- Those of us with food allergies could probably even get an allergy free version (and not even miss the difference between ours and the “regular” pill).
- I wouldn’t have the stress of trying to accommodate the different food likes and dislikes of family members.
- I could get rid of all my dishes, pots, pans, cooking and eating utensils and my dining table, my chest freezer, my fridge, my dishwasher
- H…and gain loads of extra space in my home.
The Con List:
- There would be no reason to make this
I think I’d vote no. : )
How would you vote?